Toplines Specialist Painters Ltd
We work throughout Canterbury transforming new and aged surfaces. We paint your interiors using brush, roller and spray. We spray fences, decks, pergolas, retaining walls, houses, garages and any other outdoor structures.
We provide a moss removal and water blasting service, to transform aged fences, driveways and paths.
At Toplines Painting We:
- Visit every client to assist and advise, so you can get the look you are after
- Communication is the key, we won’t waste your time waiting for us
- Give a detailed written quote, so you know there will never be any surprises
- Are competitively priced
- Have a friendly, highly-professional team
- Use the best quality painting and staining products
- Work in with builders and landscapers
- Take extra care of your gardens and plantings
- COMPREHENSIVE PAINTERS, MOSS KILLING & WATER BLASTING SPEICALISTS
Transform New & Aged Surfaces
Site Safe Member
Top Quality Products
Water Blasting Driveways & Paths
Light Commercial Services
Painting & Staining
Spray Fences, Decks & Pergolas
Paint Outdoor Structures
Interior & Exterior Painter
FENCE, DECKS, & RETAINING WALL PAINTING & STAINING SPECIALISTS CANTERBURY…
- a local Kaiapoi painting company, we tackle anything, big, small, interior, exterior, fences, decks, pergolas, decks, etc etc. We waterblast and spray for moss/lichen on roofs, paths, walls etc. We can plaster, wallpaper, paint and stain to number just a few things we can do. We use airless spraying as well as the traditional brush and roller. We employ two local people as well as my husband Tim Morris. His contact details are: 027 299 3419 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our freephone: 0800 101 362. We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/toplinespainting/ as well as a website: www.toplines.co.nz. We are proud to be part of the local community and wish to get out there and help transform individuals homes and work places. We would offer all local Waimakarariri residents a 10% discount on any waterblasting for the months of November and December.