Ann Worthy Stephenson is the face behind PhotoWorthy Images.
A few things about me:
- My number one goal in life is to have FUN!
- One of my favorite things is to be underwater, scuba diving and taking photos of fish and critters in the sea
- I have traveled to 41 countries and 42 of the 50 states in the USA
- I LOVE playing with kids (actually, I think I might still be a bit of a big kid)
- I have two nephews I absolutely adore – one in Texas and one in Australia
- I love meeting new people and learning about their lives
- I like to cook
- I like to decorate cakes
- I am gradually becoming a vegetarian, except that I still love pepperoni pizza and a cheeseburger! I know, wierd!
- I am completely over the top passionate about photography. I probably spend over 50% of my waking hours thinking about it. (My husband would probably say more than that!)
- I have the best husband a girl could ever hope for! 🙂
PhotoWorthy Images is all about KIDS of all ages – whether your child is a few days young or about to turn 21! Maybe your child is still in the belly, or maybe it’s of the 4-legged, furry persuasion – it doesn’t mater because I LOVE ALL KIDS!!!
I like to create photos that are all about YOU! So we will sit down and talk about what you would like before the shoot. Don’t know what you want? We’ll figure it out together! 🙂 I will help you figure out what to wear…where…when… even talk to you about where in your home you would like to hang your portrait art. Yes, ART! I like to think of my work – oops, I mean FUN – as ART that you hang on the wall!
Do you have an idea? Talk to me about it! I absolutely LOVE trying something new, especially if it’s FUN