Filled with a wide range of affordable gifts and items.
Along from CBK Kaiapoi, McDonalds, Countdown
Corner Williams and Charles Street
Kaiapoi, New Zealand
You will find Kaiapoi Florist in the heart of the Kaiapoi high street – next door to Blakeley’s Fine Furniture. Owner and florist, Joan Whillans bought Kaiapoi Florist 13 years ago and has grown the business ever since.
- Gift flowers for all occasions by Joan & Team;
- flowers – fresh… colourful… modern… delicious
- friendly, experienced and qualified staff
- comprehensive local delivery service
- extensive range of giftware
- join us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date news
- prompt service and effective gift solutions
- online ordering 24/7 for local deliveries
- Gift Vouchers now available in-store and online
- Interflora member:
- National & International deliveries.
- For International calls +64 3 327 6535
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tuahiwi Florist ,of 172 Greens Road.
Tena kotou, Tena kotou Katoa,
Nga mihi nui kia kotou,
I would like to acknowledge all my
Customers who have come into my
Little flower & craft shed over the years.
Thank you so much for your support and the caring orders you brought to my work bench.
I have closed, looking at relocating.
No reira, Tena kotou, tena kotoa katoa.
Tena Koutou Katoa, Ko Diana, toku ingoa.
Naumai haere mai, welcome to our Facebook page.
Our floral and craft studio is a New Zealand, family owned business, situated in Tuahiwi, 20 minutes from Christchurch airport.
We provide a daily floral service, creating designs with fresh flowers and foliage. With more than 30 years floristry experience working in city shops, I decided it was time for a change. We opened our studio on our rural property just over 3 years ago.
With a particular focus on Maori crafts made in New Zealand, we have on display good examples of local artist’s work including, carvings, harakeke weaving, paintings, jewellery, feltwork and handmade cards.
Please visit again,
Kia ora koutou katoa,